- Maintains documentation of patient status per standard.
- Identifies safety and care needs with effective delegation and communication to care providers.
- Administers medications and care in compliance with orders and policies.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting, using SBAR format during shift change or patient hand off events.
- Accepts and complies with the philosophy and goals of nursing, medical staff and other departments per HCM standards.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled and completes work within the designated time.
- Participates in review of activities and processes for area of work; assists with implementation of change and continuous improvement in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Completes annual education requirements and maintains regulatory requirements that pertain to nursing practice.
- Attends staff meetings and is accountable for information presented at meetings if unable to attend.
- Provides effective leadership in the delivery of quality patient care by assessing, planning, organizing and implementing nursing plans of care for assigned patients.
Education: RN , BSN , Associates Preferably has or actively working towards a BSN (or allied health field).
Experience: Operating Room or ICU experience required.
Knowledge/Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, coordinative, organizational, and teaching skills required. Sound conflict management skills and the ability to be fair, unbiased and even-tempered. Ability to function as a role model in the nursing role.
Licenses/Certifications: RN Licensure in TX, BLS, ACLS, PALS certification with the American Heart Association
$10,000 sign on bonus.
Licenses & Certifications
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com