Penn State Health
Respiratory Therapist: Respiratory therapists provide the best and most advanced care to the patients they serve. Our respiratory team members work closely with physicians to utilize lung-protective strategies based on individual patient diagnostic presentations to facilitate the most positive outcomes.
Minimum Requirements: Graduate of a School of Respiratory Therapy accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Respiratory Care (CoARC). Shall maintain state licensure required. American Heart Association BLS Certification required.
**May vary based on entity and department
Benefits: Penn State Health has an excellent, comprehensive Total Rewards Package that supports both the employee and their families.
- $10,000 bonus for Hampden Medical Center and Holy Spirit Medical Center
- Competitive salaries including merit increases
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits effective first day of hire
- Matching 401(K) retirement, Life Insurance, Voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off Policies
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com