Black River Falls Memorial Hospital
Black River Memorial Hospital invites applications for an experienced and self-motivated individual to fill a part-time role of Office Assistant in our Respiratory Care Department. This Monday through Friday benefited position is 40 hours a pay period on day shift. The Office Assistant facilitates the activities in the Respiratory Department by performing clerical duties including assisting members of the respiratory staff.
- Accurately performs clerical support duties as assigned: data entry, faxing, filing, use of a copy machine, payroll and preparing correspondences or forms.
- Records, transfers and/or responds to all incoming telephone and e-mail inquiries. Processes department postal mail daily.
- Serves as intake coordinator for new orders. Assures that all needed documentation is obtained and completed.
- Verifies insurance coverage for sleep studies as needed.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Associate Degree in Secretarial Science or 1-3 years’ experience in clerical or secretarial preferred.
- Proficient use of computer, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer programs and other office equipment.
- Ability to communicate well and work cooperatively with a team is essential.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.
Click HERE to view a full job description.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com