Black River Falls Memorial Hospital
Black River Memorial Hospital is in search of an ambitious and visionary leader to serve as the Director of our Respiratory Care Department. We believe in small-town values, progressive services and a culture that fosters excellence, collaboration, and compassion. We invite you to become part of our culture and mission, “Serving You with Excellence.”
The Respiratory Care Director meets patients, physicians, staff, and organization needs by leading, planning, organizing, developing, and directing the activities of the Respiratory Care Department. It uses constructive leadership skills to assist the department in fulfilling the hospital’s mission and meet established annual and long-term objectives. This position is a full-time, exempt position that normally works Monday through Friday and comes with a generous benefits package.
- Develops department goals in conjunction with establishing/implementing/ developing/revising processes policies and procedures for department operations in alignment with the hospital’s strategic goals. Provides leadership, vision, development and implementation of short and long term planning for the organization.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates financial practices and goals according to established standards. Plans, researches and requests purchases for department capital and operational equipment and supplies.
- Ensures department and employees are in compliance with all regulatory accreditation and licensing agencies by preparing and maintaining pertinent records, reports, statistics, contracts, files and other documents for the department.
- Associate Degree in respiratory therapy required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. If only associate degree, must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program and graduate within one year from date of hire.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience in respiratory therapy.
- Current Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
- RRT credential.
- Supervisory and leadership training and/or experience required.
- BLS required ACLS and PALS within 1-year and NRP within 6 months required.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and proof of insurability.
At Black River Memorial Hospital, we are passionate to provide the best service to our patients and community. If you’re looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact, we want you.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com