Cavalier County Memorial Hospital
Here is an opportunity for you to operate your own Lab
at Cavalier County Memorial Hospital & Clinics in Langdon, ND
We are looking to hire a Full-time LABORATORY SUPERVISOR.
This is a benefited position.
The Lab Supervisor will supervise, coordinate, and participate in activities of workers performing various chemical, microscopic, and bacteriologic tests of body fluids, exudates, skin scrapings, and surgical specimens to obtain data for diagnosis and treatment of disease. Participates in the development and implementation of hospital policies and procedures. Maintains open communication with all staff to promote improvement in performance. Exhibits excellent leadership skills by assuming responsibility and exercising authority as required. This position requires a thorough knowledge of laboratory practice, policy and procedures and regulatory guidelines.
The position would involve shared call and rotating holidays with other lab personnel.
Requirements for the position are the following:
Graduation from an accredited college of laboratory science: MLS (CLS) (MT)
* Obtained a certification with one of the following accreditation agencies:
1. American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) OR
2. American Medical Technologists (AMT)
AND Has a current licensure or eligibility from the North Dakota Board of Clinical Laboratory Practice
* Bachelor of Science degree (BS in MLS, CLS or MT) required.
* Experience as a clinical laboratory scientist (MLS or CLS or MT) in which administrative and supervisory competence has been demonstrated.
* Self-motivated, self-directed, energetic.
* Has at least five (5) years of experience ( Salary will be determined by years of experience).
Applications can be found and downloaded under the Careers tab at www.cavaliercountyhospital.com
For more info contact Linda in HR at 701-256-6127 or Darla Roder, COO at 701-256-6249.
Completed apps can be sent by clicking “Apply” to send via email
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com