Worldwide Travel Staffing
Nurses – Registered Nurses (R.N.s) are needed for mental health and addictions treatment units in Jamestown, North Dakota.
$2,000 sign-on bonus through 3/22/21!
The minimum compensation is $40.78 per hour. All shifts are being offered with variable start dates. All nursing backgrounds will be seriously considered. Lodging and relocation per diem allocations are available to those who qualify.
Compensation package for qualifying travel R.N.s with lodging and relocation per diem (40-hour work week) – Jamestown, North Dakota:
* $889.00 weekly non-taxed lodging and relocation per diem
* $880.00 weekly wage based upon 40 regular hours
* $1,000.00 bonus upon successful completion of every 13-week assignment
* $600.00 travel reimbursement upon the successful completion
*$45.00 overtime and holiday wage
*** each week you will receive both the weekly taxed wages ($880) and the weekly non-taxed lodging and relocation per diem ($889)
Please be sure to consider the substantial lodging and relocation per diem allocations you will be receiving each week when calculating your weekly take home pay for this engagement.
Worldwide Travel Staffing offers:
* Fully employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance that is fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 6% employer contribution
* Immediate enrollment in company Loyalty Rewards Program
* $2,000 Nurse Referral Bonus Program
* Weekly payroll with the option of direct deposit
Worldwide has additional opportunities available throughout the continental United States, as well as in Alaska and Hawaii. There are acute needs in Delaware, North Carolina and Virginia.
Worldwide Travel Staffing, Limited is committed to fully complying with the Affordable Care Act (“ACA”) and ensuring that our workforce has access to affordable, high-quality health care. After an exhaustive search, Worldwide has identified what we believe to be the most favorable ACA compliant health insurance options for our valued employees. Included among the options is a fully employer paid plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield for single coverage. The plan includes vision coverage. Fully employer paid monthly premiums with Guardian Dental are also available.
Worldwide Travel Staffing, Limited “Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ Veterans/ Disabled.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com