Cornerstone Residence of Fosston
Full and Part Time Positions available for RNs at our assisted living communities in Fosston and Bagley.
Qualifications: Registered Nurse with current Minnesota state licensure. Must be available to work as needed hours a week for Assisted living Home Care. Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with medical and administrative staff at all levels of the operations.
Candidate Responsibilities: Client Care:
* To assess the biological and psychosocial needs of each client upon admission, change of client status, and follow-up on all client cares. To assure all assessments are kept current per policy and client status.
* To develop appropriate client service plans and charges and keep current.
* Follow up on all resident change in condition and assure new orders have been implemented,
* Follow up on all resident incident reports.
* Assist in reporting resident abuse, grievances, etc. per policy and Administrator
* Maintain close contact and communication with the LPN on duty at each facility
* Assigns appropriate servicers and cares for each client for the personal assistants to carry out.
* Assure that all health related and supportive client services are being completed and carried out as assigned and scheduled.
* Is responsible to see the agency and nursing policies and procedures are followed and implemented by all home care personnel.
* Handle and solve personnel and resident concerns according to established agency and nursing policies and procedures, as well as consulting with the RN Coor., Housing Manager and Adm.
* Assure all referrals or potential admissions are followed up prior to admission and admitted appropriately, as well as discharges.
* Assure that all designated documentation as required by licensure is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
Responsiblities: Staff Development
* Provide staff training, 30 day supervision, attend staff meetings and staff development
* Assure all staff are competent in the skills necessary to provide services as assigned
* Report to the Housing Manager when staff are not performing adequately as trained and according to policies and procedures.
The Housing Manager will consult with the RN, follow-up with the staff and handle as appropriate.
* Be available ( per rotating schedule) to the staff of Cornerstone Residence 24 hours a day, seven days a week for consultation regarding client care and follow-up with the necessary nursing documentation.
* Assists the Housing Manager with preparing staff evaluations.
* Complete all duties per Cornerstone Residence’s policies and procedure, state regulations, and within the scope of nursing.
* Other duties as assigned by the Administrator/RN Coordinator. Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with medical and administrative staff at all levels of the operations
Excellent benefits package available for full time positions that includes: Health Insurance, 401k plan, 401k match, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Spending
To apply, please call Brandi at 218-435-6333 or visit www.cornerstoneshc.com (or click on the ”apply” button) for more information and to apply.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com