Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Telemetry – (Tele RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $2458.82 – 2709.72
– 600+ bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting- Facility has been named a Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to Work For- As a valued member of the Telemetry (Tele) RN team, you will care for patients with a wide range of conditions including complex cases. This unit constantly monitors blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level and cardiac electrical activity of patients on the unit, utilizing specialized equipment. RN’s will mainly care for patients recovering from heart conditions or cardiac surgery. The right candidate for this role will have the opportunity to work in a professionally challenging, positive and innovative Telemetry work environment at this highly regarded facility.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current NV RN License (#/expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS
– Travel experience
About the Facility
The largest acute care center serving Greater Las Vegas, this hospital is regarded as one of the finest in the state of Nevada. The facility was established 50 years ago and has provided exemplary care since its inception. Today, it offers a full range of specialty care services including and accredited chest pain center, a comprehensive cancer center, and a Level II trauma ward, among many others. The Joint Commission accredited facility is the frequent recipient of awards and commendations, recently winning a Consumer Choice award for the 15th consecutive year, among other distinctions.
Roll the dice and see what “lady luck” has in store for you in glittering Las Vegas! Filled with neon lights, spectacular attractions and mega-wattage fun, Las Vegas is undeniably the entertainment capital of the world. Gambling aside, Vegas is the place to see superstars in concert, catch breathtaking laser shows, take helicopter rides over the Grand Canyon and to experience life to its fullest.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Telemetry nurse, telemetry, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, hospital, medical, healthcare, health care, patient care, tele RN