Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Medical Surgical – (MS RN)
StartDate: 08/29/2022Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $2499.13 – 2754.14
The Ohio State University is the leader in central Ohio for healthcare and medical research. Be a part of an elite team of medical professionals that has earned the Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence.
– NEED OHIO LICENSE IN HAND
– No radius rule anymore BUT MUST screen their current and/or prior employment. CAN’T BE RECENTLY AT OhioHealth, Mt. Carmel, or Nationwide Children’s.
– Nurse’s completed education/program must be accredited with the ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing) *OR* CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education). No Exceptions.
Transplant experience is not necessary, but would be great
Known for its optimism and friendliness, the “Heart of Ohio” is the perfect city for anyone who longs for a dose of Midwestern congeniality and down-home warmth. Home to Ohio State University, this multi-faceted city boasts everything from top-of-the-line entertainment and world-class shopping to professional sports and a flourishing arts scene.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital