Registered Nurse RN – Full Time IV Nurse – INTRAVENE (Monday-Friday/No Nights/No Weekends/Holidays Off)
Intravene has offered infusion therapy services since 1989. Our services include Antibiotic Therapy, Biologic Therapy, Asthma Therapy and IVIG.
Our Mission is to provide a professional service which is convenient and close to home. We strive to provide the most cost effective infusion therapy services to our patients. Our nursing team consistently receives top evaluations from our patients for their prompt, friendly competent and compassionate care.
Job Summary: Administer daily nursing operations which include but is not limited to:
- Assessing and performing treatment protocols for medication being administered
- Collaborating with members of healthcare team to implement treatment specific to plan of care/physician orders
- Performing procedures for care and use of Heparin Locks, Midlines, PICC lines, Subclavian lines, Hickman catheters, Groshong catheters, Hohn catheters and port-a-caths.
- Displaying proficient knowledge of infusion pumps
- Administering treatments and medications accurately and document in electronic medical record
- Evaluating patients during treatment to identify treatment tolerance and/or signs of reaction
- Ensuring patient comfort and answer patient questions related to treatment
- Cleaning and disinfecting patient care areas
Working Conditions: Pleasant office environment. Monday – Friday daytime schedule. No weekends. No holidays.
Benefits: Zero cost health insurance option. Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Gap, 401k Retirement plan with match and profit share contributions.
Education: Graduate of accredited school of nursing Registered Nursing program with current Virginia License
Physical Demands: Constantly – Stand, Walk, Handling/fingering, Reaching Outward and Above
Frequently – Sit, squat, kneel, Bend, push/pull up to 50 lbs
Occasionally – Climb, Crawl, lift up to 50 lbs with assistance
Requires – Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
- Sense of Sound (Must be able to hear)
- Sense of Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to handle exposure to disinfecting chemicals and strong smells.
Applicants should remit resumes to [email protected]
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com