Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care – ICU – (ICU RN)
StartDate: 09/12/2022Available Shifts: 12 D/E/N Pay Rate: $2370.95 – 2612.89
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.3. Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.4. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.5. Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience: 2. 2 years of ICU experience
TNCC certification REQUIRED before start of assignment, if not in hand, must be willing to get certified within first few weeks of the assignment if unable to get certified before the start date.
BLS, ACLS, NIHHS
Previous travel experience – NO FIRST TIME TRAVELERS
Large Facility experience
About the Facility
An affiliate of the award-winning Peace Health Group, this medical center is committed to offering high quality medical care to residents of the greater Springfield area. The hospital offers a wide range of services, including bariatrics, cancer care, childbirth, and neurology, among many others. Since its inception it has become one of the most esteemed and trusted healthcare providers in the region, winning its 12th consecutive Consumer Choice award in 2012.
The namesake of the famous city in which the animated Simpsons family live their lives, Springfield is one of Oregon’s most beloved cities. Situated in the beautiful Williamette Valley region, the city offers quintessential Pacific Northwest living. Fans of the outdoors will want to visit the scenic McKenzie River, which yields picturesque views and esteemed fishing locations. Culture seekers will want to pay a visit to the Richard E. Wildish Community Theater in downtown Springfield, which frequently hosts musical and performing arts events.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care