Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Emergency Room – (ER RN)
StartDate: 08/29/2022Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1407.59 – 1551.23
– Emergency Room (ED) RNs needed for 250 bed Level 4 Trauma center & Magnet hospital using Meditech charting. 65 bed ED unit with 1:3-4 staffing. – The facility has been named a named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past three years!
Years of Experience: 2.
– Perm CO or Compact RN license (#/exp)
– TNCC, ACLS, PALS, BLS. ENPC is required, but can be obtained within 30 days of start
With its friendly ambiance, Rocky Mountain backdrop and big city attractions, Denver is a favorite destination for travel health care professionals. The “Mile High City” boasts more than 300 days of sunshine a year, making it one of the brightest spots in the country; while its proximity to great skiing, hiking, camping and mountain biking make it the ideal playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital