Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Cardiovascular – (Cardio – CVICU RN)
StartDate: 09/05/2022Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1357.44 – 1495.95
– Cardiovascular Intensive Care (CVICU) RN needed for 686-bed comprehensive facility on a 43-acre campus.- Music City offers art, music, beer and food festivals, Tennessee Titans football, Nashville Predators hockey, and a variety of college sports. Music takes center stage with events like the Americana Music Festival, Full Moon Pickin’ Parties, and Musicians Corner. Area events include The Music City Food + Wine Festival, Country Music Association Awards followed by the CMA Country Christmas taping later in the week
Years of Experience: 2.
1. TN or compact RN License (#/expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS
Filled with Southern charm, scenic beauty, boot-scootin’ dance halls and country music at every turn, “Music City, USA” is always a fascinating destination. Traveling health care professionals who take an assignment in Nashville have the opportunity to enjoy the city’s lively music scene, historic attractions, local craft markets and festive clubs.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
cardiovascular nurse, cardiovascular intensive care unit nurse, cardiovascular intensive care RN, CVICU RN, CVICU nurse, CVICU, registered nurse, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, hospital, nurse, nursing