Brook lane Health Services, a leading provider of mental health treatment and education in the region, is seeking qualified Nurses to work in our Inpatient Hospital.
Nurses (RN) function as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team providing nursing care to the inpatient psychiatric patients (adults, children and adolescents).
Available Shifts (Subject to change):
– Evening Shift: Full-time or Part-time 8-hour shifts; 3 pm – 11:30 pm with every other weekend
– Overnight Shift: Full-time or Part-time 8-hour shifts; 11 pm – 7:30 am with every other weekend
– Provides direct patient care
– Consults with and supports staff members of the inpatient team
– Documents patient care plan and treatment interventions
– Administers medication
– Demonstrates clinical competence in nursing practice
Qualifications for RN:
– Graduate of a state accredited school of nursing.
– Current MD state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Multi-State Licensure
– One year experience in medical-surgical nursing, with one additional year of psychiatric nursing preferred.
– Experience working with children and adolescent patients is preferred.
Starting pay based on experience and qualifications. Up to $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Evening, Overnight, and Weekend shifts pay an extra shift differential per hour.
Ready to make a difference?
Brook Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Pre-employment drug screening is required. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com