Compensation: Based on Experience $40-45 per hour
You have the power to change lives!
BrightStar Care has one mission in mind, “help others achieve more.” As a registered nurse in home health, you have the opportunity to witness patient’s growth in their everyday life. If the information below aligns with your experience, we encourage you to apply and let us know “Why did you become a registered nurse?”
How you will make a difference:
- BrightStar Care provides our nurses with the opportunity to truly connect with their patients. As a registered nurse you will assess patients’ needs, develop a plan of care that meets their needs, and provide care allowing clients to safely age in their home.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to serve with passion, compassion, and truly have the time to connect with your patients come explore the opportunities that BrightStar Care provides
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide services such as IV Infusion, wound care, injections, blood draws) requiring specialized nursing skill
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Current unrestricted RN license in application state
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum 1 year experience on your license
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
What We Can Offer
- Locally owned and operated
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- Employer Funded Insurance Benefits (Major Medical, Dental, Vision…)
- Paid Time Off
- Clinical Oversight and Training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Employee Bonuses and Incentives
- Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice Award Winner 2017,2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com