Registered Nurse – RN
BrightStar Care of Pensacola is looking for compassionate, hard-working and reliable nurses to care for our clients in the Pensacola and surrounding areas.
What We Offer our Registered Nurses (RN):
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit.
- Employee referral bonus in addition to $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Paid Training.
Expected Registered Nurse – RN Responsibilities:
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes.
- Perform all skills, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment.
Required from the Registered Nurse – RN:
- Unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in the state that care is being provided.
- A minimum of 6 months documented nursing experience
- Clear level 2 background check.
- Satisfactory drug screen.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. *
BrightStar Care of Pensacola does not currently require the COVID-19 vaccine. All employees are required to wear a mask when providing patient care.
Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com