Sign-On Bonus: $1000
You have the power to change lives!
Are you looking for a nursing career where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that genuinely values you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion as a Registered Nurse, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition you deserve. Bright Star Care, a leading and trusted brand in the health care industry, is seeking an nurse to join our caring team. Work for us and see how our employees uphold A Higher Standard.
If you are looking for an opportunity to serve with passion and compassion, come grow with us and work as many or as few hours as you want with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available. You will be joining the best and the brightest!
- Home Visits
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide services such as IV Infusion, wound care, injections, blood draws
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Current unrestricted RN license in application state
- Reliable transportation
- AHCA Eligible
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com