Registered Medical Assistant
Cardiology office looking for a registered medical assistant or a certified medical assistant with 1+ year experience in a medical office setting.
- Take patient histories and medications
- Perform and record vital signs in EMR system
- Perform EKGs
- Maintain appropriate logs and records
- Clean and maintain examination rooms daily
- Manage equipment and supply inventory
- Serve as liaison between physicians and other individuals such as patients and drug representatives
- Ensure HIPAA compliance on all communications
- Function as a team member, including being flexible, able to work additional hours when needed and providing backup
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Scribe experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com