Cardiology office looking for a registered medical assistant or a certified medical assistant with 1+ year experience in a medical office setting.
- Take patient histories and medications
- Perform and record vital signs in EMR system
- Perform EKGs
- Maintain appropriate logs and records
- Clean and maintain examination rooms daily
- Manage equipment and supply inventory
- Serve as liaison between physicians and other individuals such as patients and drug representatives
- Ensure HIPAA compliance on all communications
- Function as a team member, including being flexible, able to work additional hours when needed and providing backup
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Scribe experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida
At Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida you can rely on our experienced, board-certified cardiologists to use the latest technological advances available in cardiology today, at our clinics in Ocala and The Villages. Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, and congestive heart failure. If you have heart disease, you’re not alone. The American Heart Association (AHA) estimates that 79,400,000 (1 in 3) American adults are living with cardiovascular disease (CVD). Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida’s physicians specialize in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all diseases of the heart.
Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com