Medical Recruiting, Inc.
Radiology Director needed for a 100 bed, acute care hospital in southern Virginia.
Under the direction of executive leadership, assumes responsibility and accountability for daily operations, quality control, productivity, personnel, patient satisfaction, confidentiality, and financial goals. The Director of Imaging Services (referred to as director) maintains a safe environment and provides leadership and guidance as necessary. In coordination with the radiologist, regulates diagnostic protocols and exposure guidelines to promote high confidence exams with minimal radiation exposure. Director works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for patients. Director utilizes established policies and procedures.
- Licensure capable in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Radiologic Technologist
- Graduate of approved two-year Radiologic Technology program, or equivalent certification
- Baccalaureate degree
- Registered and in good standing with American Registry of Radiographic Technologists (ARRT) designated ARRT (R), or ARDMS certification or equivalent.
- BCLS certified
- 3-5 years of previous experience as an imaging professional.
- Two years of previous management experience