Public Health Program Coordinator
Health & Human Services
Full time/Benefited position
Salary Range 45 ($25.16-$30.58) per hour
Under general direction, to plan, coordinate, supervise and evaluate comprehensive tobacco control, sexually transmitted disease prevention, and related public health programs; to assist in securing funding for programs; and to perform related duties as assigned; develop and execute multi-year work plans in pursuit of core objectives, through a broad set of intervention and evaluation activities; submit detailed progress reports to the state funding agency every six months, with culminating reports at the end of the contract period; co-facilitate of Alpine County Health & Wellness Coalition; collaborate with county departments, local organizations, and state agencies; and perform related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in public
QUALIFICATIONS: Health or closely related field and three years of experience in public health education, including at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: 100% FTE in a five step salary system with advancement upon satisfactory completion of a six-month probationary period and annual increases thereafter.
Salary Range 45 (($25.16-$30.58) per hour
- Health Insurance: County provides medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and dependents with co-payment by employee dependent on family status.
- Vacation: Accrued at the rate of 6.67 hours per month, or 10 vacation days per year.
- Sick Leave: Earned at the rate of 8 hours per month.
- Holidays: 15 paid holidays per year.
- Retirement: Participation in the California Public Employee Retirement System (PERS), 2% at 62 plan New Members
- Deferred Compensation: the County has a voluntary deferred compensation program.
- Alpine County is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
Final Filing Date: March 1, 2021
Alpine County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, mental or physical disability, marital status, sex or age.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com