Seeking remote Part-time or Full-time Psychiatrist to provide Telepsychiatry services. (with the continued option to work via telepsychiatry, in clinic, or both – once our clinic in Houston opens)
Founded in 2014, our well-established private group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of innovative interventional medicine. A multi-disciplinary outpatient group with the focus of a pseudo-academic environment, MHS offers flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation, and a caring patient-centric collaborative culture. Our providers enjoy our collaborative collegial culture, continuing educational opportunities and offer the highest standard of care. With a variety of interventional treatment options such as medication management, brief psychotherapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), and Esketamine, our patients are able to realize progress towards their brain health goals. As access to care is at the core of our mission, we are an insurance-based practice with convenient telepsychiatry services.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, our psychiatry practice is growing to Texas and we hope you’ll consider joining our team.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations that include an evaluation of emotional, behavioral, and mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, functioning, and psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- 1 hour initial intake appointments, 30 minute follow up appointments
- Analyze medical tests and track patients’ progress to improve outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- DEA registration certification unencumbered
- CA License (reimbursable for out of state candidates)
- Minimum $300K+ Compensation Packages
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Generous signing bonus
- Flexible clinical hours ranging from 16 – 36 hrs/week
- Four weeks of PTO
- 7 Paid national holidays
- 24 Paid CME hours
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- Experienced, dedicated, and back-office support staff
- Option to work in office, via telepsychiatry or both
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com