Black River Falls Memorial Hospital
Black River Memorial Hospital (BRMH) has an opening for a Psychiatrist for our new Clinic opening July 2020. This benefited position is Monday through Friday, day shift. This position provides direct psychiatric patient care and consultation to the collaborative care team through direct patient care and regular consultations. The psychiatrist treats patients directly, advises the prescribing medical provider on appropriate medications and other treatment strategies, also providing the care team with educational support on diagnosing and managing behavioral health conditions.
- Maintains standards of excellence in accordance with standards set forth by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, National Association of Social Work, the Joint Commission, National Committee for Quality Assurance, and the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Provide regularly scheduled psychiatric patient care. Evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with behavioral health disorders.
- Receives consults from multidisciplinary team based on new patient assessment, patients who are not improving as expected under their current treatment plan, physicians orders, and multidisciplinary huddles.
- Assesses and makes clinical evaluations of a patient’s behavioral health and diagnose illness. Incorporates a multidisciplinary approach to include the patient, clinic staff, and patient’s family/significant others to develop and implement a plan to meet the patient’s needs. Participates in multidisciplinary planning meetings and care conferences.
- Doctorate’s Degree.
- Must be licensed to practice psychiatry in the state of Wisconsin and maintain good standing on the Black River Memorial Hospital medical staff.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Board Certification.
- Completion of a psychiatry residency program; Prefer experience with primary care psychiatry.
- Must maintain current BLS certification.
Give yourself a gift of a new, rewarding career at Black River Memorial Hospital! Employment at BRMH is more than just a job – it’s a career focused on employee and patient satisfaction. For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial Hospital team today!
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.
Click HERE to view a full job description.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com