Prevention Specialist – Industrial Setting – Blue Springs, MS
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of rehabilitation and rehabilitation management services, dedicated to delivering superior patient care and improving patient outcomes.
We are seeking a Prevention Specialist to join our outstanding team of professionals to provide pre-employment testing and work conditioning onsite with employees at a local automotive manufacturer Blue Springs, MS.
We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
- Conduct pre-employment testing protocols
- Perform posture coaching and provide ergonomic program support
- Self-care education and implementation
- Promote overall health and wellness initiatives
- Group fitness class instruction
- Supervise exercise floor to ensure safety and proper equipment use
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic interest and knowledge
- Be energetic, professional, dependable and willing to help
- Work independently, take initiative and problem solve
- Possess strong customer service and communication skills
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks
- Engage with the workforce
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise/Sports Science, Health Promotions or related field
- Current CPR & AED certification
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
Are you a fit for our progressive, supportive, and innovative team? Interested candidates should submit their resume to apply!
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com