Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group in Baton Rouge, LA is seeking a Medical Director for our Center of Excellence designated Wound and Hyperbaric Center.
Our Lady of the Lake Wound and Hyperbaric Center is an outpatient program that focuses on chronic and non-healing wounds. Using advanced treatment modalities and a case management model, we help patients improve the quality of their lives. In partnership with physicians, nurses and multiple medical disciplines, we provide invaluable care for patients. We apply evidence-based wound-care treatment and technologies with aggressive, outcome-based care and wound management.
The Our Lady of the Lake team can offer:
- One of the area’s largest physician networks with more than 500 providers in over 100 locations
- 75th%tile AMGA Income Guarantee
- No Call Required
- Monday – Friday; 8AM-4:30PM Schedule
- All nurses have over 20+ years of experience with 2 certified Wound Care nurses
- 2 Hyperbaric Chambers
- 20 Hours per month for Medical Director responsibilities
- Excellent benefits package with company contribution to 403(b)
- License and Board Certification fees reimbursed
- CME Allowance, Signing Bonus and Relocation Offered
- 26 Days of allowed time off per year
- Malpractice Insurance and Tail covered
- Hospitalist services available
- Multiple Specialists and EPIC EMR across network (inpatient and outpatient)
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required
Visit ololrmc.com to learn more about our dynamic group of providers.
About Our Physician Group:
Founded in 1993, Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group has quickly grown to more than 500 providers with nearly 100 locations in Baton Rouge and surrounding parishes. Exceeding 35,000 inpatients and 650,000 outpatients annually, OLOLPG is continuously evaluating the needs of the community and expanding its physician and specialty base to meet the expectations of our growing population.
About Baton Rouge:
Located on the eastern bank of the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana and its second-largest city. Baton Rouge is home to Louisiana State University, Southern University and is a major industrial, petrochemical, medical, research, motion picture, and growing technology center of the American South. Baton Rouge enjoys a strong economy that has helped the city be ranked as one of the “Top 10 Places for Young Adults” by Portfolio Magazine and one of the top 20 cities in North America for economic strength by Brookings. Just an hour away from New Orleans, Baton Rouge is the perfect city to explore the eclectic culture of Louisiana; and the mild climate, lakes, and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well. With a vibrant music and arts scene, a myriad of exciting shopping and dining options, and rich sense of history, Baton Rouge was named the 4th Happiest City in America and is a great place to work and live. To explore Baton Rouge further, please go to visitbatonrouge.com.PandoLogic. Keywords: Wound Care Director, Location: Baton Rouge, LA – 70806