Our OB/GYN physicians are experienced in care for well women, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine and treating diseases unique to women. Join our innovative, progressive practice that bases its decisions on the best care for patients.
- BE/BC OB/GYN to join a team of 13 clinic physicians, 8 APPs in clinic and hospital, 8 Laborists, and 3 Laborist Midwives.
- Hospital has Laborist program
- Full-time = 4 days per week
- Busy practice with ~3,000 births per year
- Range of care including: Normal and high-risk obstetrics, Routine women’s care, Gynecologic surgery, Reproductive medicine program
- Teaching opportunities available for FM residents and medical students
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- EMR is EPIC
About the Women & Newborn Health Center:
- Birthing center with spacious suites, large private bathrooms and air-jetted tubs.
- Center contains a 6-bed private room OB triage unit, 12 labor/delivery/recovery (LDR) beds, 6 antepartum (high-risk) beds, 26 postpartum (mother/baby) beds, 2 operating rooms and 1 procedure room
- Provides care for low- and high-risk births
- 24/7 in-house obstetrician and perinatal support
- Care coordination for complex cases
About the Center for Advanced Maternal, Fetal & Newborn Care:
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Level II and III)
- New 30-bed unit with all private rooms and the latest technology in a highly specialized, yet intimate environment
- 24/7 in-house coverage by neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, specialized nurses and respiratory therapists
- RN case management team
- Clinic location at St. Cloud Hospital with 4 ultrasound rooms, 1 portable ultrasound and telemedicine capabilities
- In-patient and out-patient Perinatologist consultation and management
- Level II ultrasound, genetic counseling, amniocentesis testing and nuchal translucency screening