Wellspan Medical Group
WellSpan Medical Group seeks full-time, Physician, Hospitalist Nocturnist for their WellSpan York Hospital location.
- Individual will provide inpatient care in medical wards, acute care units, intensive care units and emergency rooms.
- Will diagnose and provide non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Manage and coordinate patient care throughout treatment.
- Typically manage 14 to 18 patients per shift.
- Individual must be graduate of accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy plus completion of medical residency training.
- Must have valid PA medical license and be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
Applicants for this position should submit resume to the attention of Laura Myers Physician Recruiter, 1407 Williams Road, York, PA 17403 or Click APPLY NOW!!!
WellSpan Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WellSpan York Hospital is the region's leader in advanced specialty care. What began in 1880 has grown to a 596-bed community teaching hospital that employs more than 4,400 people and serves a population of 520,000+ in south central Pennsylvania
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com