Physical Therapist, PT – ProgressiveHealth of Indiana, LLC – Evansville, IN
- Hiring a part-time and full-time Physical Therapist for our Evansville area!
We are looking for a results driven PT to provide therapeutic and holistic car for the patients in a stand-alone orthopedic facility. Experienced PT’s and new graduates are welcome to apply! This is a wonderful opportunity to expand knowledge and experience in a clinical setting. Ideal applicants will have previous knowledge or a desire to learn more about vestibular care and pain management techniques.
Come be a part of a growing organization in a progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Provides physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases
- Restores function
- Relieves pain
- Prevents disability
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
What will you get from us?
- Monthly Bonus Potential!
- $2,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus (for full-time position)
- Opportunity for important work/life balance
- Paid time off (PTO) & paid holidays
- A robust benefits package: medical (HSA/FSA availability), dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Health improvement plan opportunities to lower premium costs
- Company-sponsored basic life/AD&D insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) & ROTH IRA savings plans + company match with auto-enrollment after probationary period
- Continuing education assistance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
- The required state licensure, certification, and registration that is in good standing with the state or the ability to obtain the required state licensure
- CPR/AED/BLS (basic life support) certification or the ability to obtain it prior to start of employment; maintain and provide proof of current certification(s)
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit throughout entire assigned shift
- A high degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment, without constant supervision
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with databases and with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Are you a PT who is interested in learning more about positions not related to Outpatient specific care or wanting to find a specific career path you are passionate about? Let’s chat! Send your resume to [email protected].
Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com