ProgressiveHealth of Indiana is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our outpatient division and work alongside our outstanding team of healthcare professionals in Princeton, IN.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Indiana Physical Therapy License or ability to obtain Indiana Physical Therapy License
- Prior experience in an outpatient clinic is preferred
This position is responsible for:
- Provides physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases
- Restores function
- Relieves pain
- Prevents disability
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package
- Monthly bonus potential
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of proactive injury prevention, optimal job placement, health improvement and medical solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care to our clients’ employees. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com