Physical Therapist, PT – ProgressiveHealth of Indiana, LLC is hiring for a flex part-time Physical Therapist (PT) in Princeton, Indiana! We are looking for an energetic and results driven Physical Therapist to provide therapeutic and holistic care for our patients in a large, industrial care setting.
Experienced PT’s and new graduates are welcome to apply! This is a wonderful opportunity to expand knowledge and experience in a clinical setting.
- Consistent part-time hours
- Hours would be 7 PM – 11:30 PM, with two nights per week guaranteed
- Opportunity for more shifts available!
- Due to the unique nature of this night-shift position, we will offer premium compensation
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
Come be a part of a growing organization in a progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
What you get from us:
- Opportunity for important work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- We support our flex part-time staff by sourcing internally for all full-time positions!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintaining achievable established productivity standards
- Developing and implementing an individualized treatment plan based on patient needs containing achievable functional goals by using therapeutic exercise and modalities, as necessary
- Reviewing available patient information, evaluating the impact of the assessment, and communication of the treatment process
- Revising treatment plans, as needed, throughout the treatment process for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and/or bone diseases
- Establishing and instructing patient and/or family/caregiver in exercises and therapeutic procedures to be continued following discharge
- Delegating tasks and supervising physical therapist assistants (PTA) and rehabilitation technicians
- Completing appropriate documentation according to Company/department policies and procedures along with adhering to federal and state regulations
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
- The required state licensure, certification, and registration that is in good standing with the state or the ability to obtain the required state licensure
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- CPR/AED/BLS (basic life support) certification or the ability to obtain it prior to start of employment; maintain and provide proof of current certification(s)
- Some advanced education, training, or certification is a bonus (neuro care, sports medicine, etc.)
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit throughout entire assigned shift
- A high degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment, without constant supervision
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with databases and with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Are you a PT who is interested in learning more about our therapeutic settings or wanting to find a specific career path you are passionate about? Let’s chat! Send your resume to [email protected].
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of occupational and non-occupational health services including on-site medical, injury prevention, health improvement, and rehabilitation management solutions and more! We are dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes. With nearly 1,000 employees supporting operations across the United States and in Canada, ProgressiveHealth has been growing our footprint since 1995. Our team is experienced and focused to get the job done right!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Details discussed during interview
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com