Cardiology office seeking a full-time, reliable, diligent phone operator.
- Answer and transfer phone calls for a very busy switchboard
- Take and deliver messages when needed
- Take and deliver hospital consults
- Ensure emergency services are coordinated in accordance with the nature of the emergency
- Screen calls to ensure authenticity, and make sure messages are communicated to the correct recipient
- Greet patients and visitors when needed, provide the required information, and direct visitors/patients to appropriate staff members or departments
- Perform clerical duties, maintain supplies, and a clean workspace
- Post outgoing mail and accept/distribute incoming mail
- Clean/sanitize lobby and common areas throughout the day
- Create and maintain logs as needed
- Operate paging systems to communicate to staff in the event of an emergency
- Complete any other task as assigned by supervisor
Experience in EMR systems is preferred. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required. Experience with computers and typing is preferred.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com