Paramedic – Montgomery, AL
We are seeking a full-time Paramedic to join our outstanding team of professionals onsite in an industrial setting at a local automotive manufacturer in Montgomery, AL.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying emergency situations and providing care within legal scope of practice and as defined by protocols that have been established
- Responding to all fires/fire alarms and taking appropriate action
- Inspecting and performing audits on all equipment and systems
- Assisting medical clinic staff with patient care as needed or requested
What you need for this position:
- Excellent clinical, communication, problem solving, and customer service skills
- Professionalism, dependability, willingness to help
- Active AL paramedic license
- Current CPR certification
- Current ACLS certification
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Robust benefit package;
- Additional Benefits
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes. Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com