Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity.
Join Nomad’s growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Nomad offers nurses a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
Earn more. Stress less.
Be a Nomad!
Start Date: Immediate Start
- Active Registered Nurse license in the specified state.
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program.
- BLS and all relevant specialty/department-specific certifications required.
- One year of experience in the specialty within the last three years in a hospital setting as a RN.
- Housing: Stipend provided.
Best-in-class availability through our housing partner.
- Travel: Up to $1,000 reimbursement for travel to your assignment.
- Medical/Dental: Major medical and dental plans available from your first day of work.
- Payroll: Weekly deposits direct to your bank account.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Operating Room Nurse, Location: Thornton, CO – 80241