Medical Recruiting, Inc.
Director of Endoscopy Center needed in southern New Mexico.
Position will be at an independent practice that was formed twenty-four years ago, and currently is made up of 4 GI partners and 20 employees. The ENDO center is a fast paced and rewarding place to work. The ENDO Center has 5 procedures rooms that handles up to 9000 procedures a year supporting five GIs.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
- Able to work collegially and collaboratively with staff, peers, and physicians. Successfully communicates with the physicians regarding their schedules. Keeps them informed regarding clinical or other issues affecting the Endoscopy Center. Listens to their concerns and requests while always working toward a mutually successful outcome.
- Troubleshoots and is pro-active in keeping the Endoscopy Center functioning without delays. Identifies the correct contact to refer issues.
- Coordinates all Endoscopy Center physician and employee schedules. Must approve all add-on procedures. Includes MD pick-ups for vacation availability. Builds MD schedules in the G-Gastro system.
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership style that can build a culture of teamwork and ensure the highest level of patient care is provided is consistently. Successfully communicates with the Endoscopy Center employees creating a positive work environment.
- Hires, directs, and supervises all employees. Delegates responsibilities as indicated. Holds the employees accountable to their job description, standards of care and to the rules and regulations set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for all local, state and federal compliance requirements. Establishes and enforces policies and procedures for the center (i.e., AAAHC, OSHA, HIPAA, safety compliance, etc.).
- Participate and ensure measures are met for the GIQuIC registry. Participates in all continuous quality improvement projects and data collections.
- Performs other duties as required or as requested by executive management and/or the physicians.
- The director will manage a team of up to 30 FTE’s.
- This position will report to the COO of Memorial Medical Center.
- Outstanding mentorship opportunities.
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred (either bachelor’s or Master’s must be in Nursing).
Minimum Experience: At least two (2) years Endoscopy leadership experience (at Manager level or above).
At least five (5) years endoscopy nursing experience, ideally in a complex endoscopy setting preferred.
Licensure: Current New Mexico or Compact RN license required.
This is an exempt position.
Salary range for the position is $89,731 to $134,639.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications.