Aaniiih Nakoda College
Aaniiih Nakoda College
Nurse Education Program Director
Aaniiih Nakoda College is seeking a motivated, experienced leader as the Nurse Education Program Director for the “Grow Our Own” Nursing Education Program. This is a fulltime administrative supervisory position.
Benefits: Paid holidays, health insurance (limited dental and vision), 401K and life insurance option. Under the supervision of the Dean of Academic Affairs; the Nurse Education Program Director shall
- Ensure the Nursing Education (NE) program is implemented as planned.
- Prepares documents needed for NE program compliance.
- Ensure the NE program fulfills its educational and employment objectives.
- Facilitate accreditation of training programs with the Board of Nursing (BON), also making sure regulatory statues and standards on the state and federal level are followed and enforced.
- Coordinates the NE program activities.
- Evaluates NE program staff annually.
- Chairs advisory board meetings and disseminates NE program information to the community.
- Attends the quarterly BON meetings in Helena and networks with all schools of nursing throughout the State of Montana.
- Is the liaison for cultural immersion for other faculty and staff in the NE program.
- Responsible for curriculum development, review and assessment adhering to the regional accrediting body and the accrediting BON.
- Ensure students in the NE program have passed background checks, hold a current health history for clinical work and maintains records on all aspects of the NE program.
- Provide day to day oversight of the clinical contracts ensuring institutional and program policies related to supervision and guidance of students are followed.
- Be responsible for oversight and guidance for all aspects of the RN program.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required; preferred PhD in Nursing.
- Current unencumbered license to practice as a RN in Montana.
- Minimum of two years of experience in nursing and nursing education.
- Administrative experience of nursing faculty and accreditation.
- Experience in oversight of clinical supervision and guidance of students.
- Leadership qualities for ensuring program fulfills educational and employment objectives.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Mission of Aaniiih Nakoda College and possessing interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in curriculum development, review and assessment for nursing education.
- Ability to facilitate student clinical placements throughout the Fort Belknap Indian Reservation and surrounding clinical sites.
- Willingness to travel to any and all selected training sites on and off the Fort Belknap Indian Reservation for student visits and evaluations.
- Exhibits professionalism, reciprocity, kindness, and humility when working with students and faculty; leads by example as a health care leader.
SALARY: Commiserate on education and experience.
BENEFIT INFORMATION: With 2 options for health insurance, (limited dental;/vision); 401K; professional development is supported. ANC provides a one of a kind learning experience.
This area of north central Montana provides the outdoor enthusiast with once-in-a lifetime adventures.
Aaniiih Nakoda College does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious preference, age, handicap, marital status, political preference or membership or non-membership in an employee organization except as allowed by the Indian preference provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com