Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
Come join an exciting and fast paced organization. SSGA is one of the leading Gastroenterology practices in the area. We strive for excellent service in a compassionate manner. Since 1971, our practice has expanded to seventeen physicians and six mid-level practitioners. We are continuing to grow rapidly with the adding more physicians in the upcoming year.
We are seeking Medical Secretaries for our current physicians.
You must be energetic and professional with experience in a Medical Office. If you are passionate about your work and have complete dedication and determination to meet and exceed the needs of our patients, this is the place for you!!
You will be assigned to one office location in either Saratoga, Schenectady, or Burnt Hills and will be scheduling procedures for 2 to 3 providers on a daily basis as well as provide corresponding instructions to patients. This is a full time Monday-Friday position. Your position is supported by a team of departments such as our call center, EMR chart prep, triage, central services, and billing departments. These supporting teams that are in place enhance your ability to concentrate on your primary duties such as:
– Schedule daily with providers
– Review and setup lab and radiology testing for patients
– Review and explain all outpatient procedure instructions to patients
– Distribute all necessary paperwork to hospitals or testing facilities
- High school diploma required
- 2-5 years of experience as a Medical Secretary, Medical Assistant, and/or LPN required
- 3 years of Medical Office Experience is required
- 1 year of surgical/procedural experience required
- Knowledge of EMR software required
- Strong Computer skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, personal, and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401K with match and Profit Sharing plan.
For consideration, submit your resume and references with cover letter and salary requirements
PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Mail: Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
848 Route 50
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com