You deserve the best………………and so do we!
Come join an exciting and fast paced organization. SSGA is one of the leading Gastroenterology practices in the area. We strive for excellent service in a compassionate manner. Since 1971, our practice has expanded to twelve physicians and six mid-level practitioners including a state of the art Endoscopy Center.
You must be energetic and professional with experience in a Medical Office. If you are passionate about your work and have complete dedication and determination to meet and exceed the needs of our patients, this is the place for you!!
This is a full time Monday-Friday position.
In Medical Records, your position will include but is not limited to:
• Prep electronic charts
• Scan old and current medical records into patient charts
• Process medical records requests
• Communicate with hospitals and other medical offices regarding patient medical record
• Process incoming correspondence
• Assist with various Medical Records tasks
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Knowledge of EMR software required
• Strong Computer skills
• Recent Medical Assistant graduate considered
• Previous Medical Office experience required
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as a team as well as individually
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, personal, and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401K with match and Profit Sharing plan.
For consideration, submit your resume and references with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Mail: Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
848 Route 50
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com to learn more about Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com