Medical Laboratory Technician / Scientist $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Night Shift 9:00 pm – 7:00 am, 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Join our team
- May perform highly complex procedures as designated by the general supervisor after orientation
- Performs phlebotomy as needed.
- Maintains all instrumentation and performs quality control as indicated. Assures that department policies and procedures are followed in all tasks.
- Collects and transports samples from other patient areas.
- Successful completion of NCCLS (CLSI) approved program of Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Associates degree in science or equivalent from a two-year college. Certification of ASCP or equivalent. Require phlebotomy experience.
- Successful completion of a NCCLS (CLSI) approved program of medical technology or medical laboratory science.
- BS/BA degree in science /degree in medical technology or equivalent.
- Require phlebotomy experience.
Practice your passion for patient care in the heart of Minnesota’s Northwoods and Up North Lake Country at Riverwood Healthcare Center. Our health system includes a 25-bed hospital that was rated nationally as a Top 20 Critical Access Hospital in 2017 and 2018. We operate three full-service clinics in Aitkin, Garrison and McGregor with a staff of caring and skilled healthcare professionals.
Grow in your position with high-quality continuing education and opportunities for professional development. For advanced training, apply for scholarships from Riverwood Foundation. Join our team and enjoy a friendly community close to many recreational and arts/cultural opportunities
Job Requirements: AA degree in science/degree in medical technology or equivalent from a two or four-year school; successful completion of an ASCP approved program of MLT or MT. Require phlebotomy experience. Completion of required internship.
Riverwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer