Fillmore County Hospital
Fillmore County Hospital in Geneva, NE is the regional leader for valued health services. Our Team is recognized for its knowledge and compassion in delivering exceptional care, innovative services, trusted outreach and education in all stages of life.
Medical Lab Technician
Performs various clinical, microscopic and bacteriological tests to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Receives or obtains specimens for analysis and applies techniques used in fields of bacteriology, parasitology, hematology, serology, chemical and morphological examinations and records test results in accordance with laboratory policies and procedures and regulatory agency requirements (FDA, AABB, CLIA, etc.) to achieve the best quality patient care.
- Graduate from an approved Medical Laboratory Technician school
- Experience with the use and limitation of laboratory equipment and apparatus
- Familiar with standard laboratory methods and procedures for handling pathological tissue and material for bacteriological examination
- Good working knowledge of various fields of specialty in the laboratory
- Must be able to share evening and weekend call, with response time within 20-30 minutes
- Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred
Health Insurance (discounted wellness rates available) •Vision Insurance (100% paid by FCH) •Health Savings Account (if high deductible plan is chosen) Dental Insurance •Retirement Plan – Up to 4% employer match •Flexible Spending – Dependent Care •Flexible Spending – Health Care •2% Flexible Benefit (to use towards benefit of your choice) •Group Term Life Insurance •Group Long Term Disability Insurance •Voluntary Enhanced Benefits Paid Time Off
Fillmore County Hospital is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com