Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
Exciting Opportunity with a Growing Practice!
Come join an exciting and fast paced organization. SSGA is one of the leading Gastroenterology practices in the area. We strive for excellent service in a compassionate manner. Since 1971, our practice has expanded to twelve physicians and six mid-level practitioners including a state of the art Endoscopy Center.
We are currently recruiting for a LPN to help support our Triage Department.
You must be energetic and professional with experience in a Medical Office. If you are passionate about your work and have complete dedication and determination to meet and exceed the needs of our patients, this is the place for you!!
This is a full time Monday-Friday position.
- Process prescription refills
- Mail/communicate normal test results to patients
- Document all patient communications
- Answer questions from patients regarding preps
- High school diploma required
- 2-5 years of experience as a Medical Secretary, Medical Assistant, and/or LPN required
- LPN Certification required
- Medical Office Experience is required
- Knowledge of EMR software required
- Strong Computer skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, personal, and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401K with match and Profit Sharing plan.
For consideration, submit your resume and references with cover letter and salary requirements
PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Mail: Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
848 Route 50
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com