Human Resources Specialist – Evansville, Indiana
ProgressiveHealth is seeking a Human Resources Specialist to join our team of HR professionals at our Central Operations location in Evansville, IN.
What you will be doing:
- Provide HR support and customer service to internal and external customers. Abide by and refer to applicable company policies
- Manage new hire process for assigned group of employees. Including providing new employees with required paperwork, communicating with new employees, communicating with managers, communicating with clients, monitoring new hire process to ensure timely submission of required paperwork and completing required background screenings
- Administer performance review process through the HRIS. Audit performance reviews through to completion process
- Scan and accurately place employee paperwork in correct electronic file in a timely manner
- Schedule CPR classes
- Order and distribute labor law posters for compliance
- Work with managers to obtain personnel changes for payroll and benefits purposes in a timely manner Complete changes as necessary in HRIS
- Complete all employment verifications
- Coordinate worker’s compensation. Communicating with employees, worker’s compensations insurance, and providers.
- Help maintain accurate content in HRIS system for areas of responsibility.
- Conduct new hire orientation as necessary
- Coordinate employee recognition activities in conjunction with talent acquisition.
- Assist with creation of LMS courses and administration of the system as needed.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university;
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training;
- OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Exceptional organization skills, self-motivation, and demonstrated excellence in customer service and communication.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, problem solve, and be solution oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of human resources procedures, policies, federal/state laws and regulations, corporate policies, and employee benefit programs.
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to execute quickly and efficiently with keen attention to detail.
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills and ability to multi-task.
What’s in it for you:
This a full time, direct-hire position with a competitive total compensation package, excellent benefits, and a favorable work/life balance.
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you have a strong desire to impact the success of our organization by ensuring we continue to attract and retain committed professionals, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com