Peoples Community Health Clinic, Inc.
Full Time Clinical Nursing and Managerial Opportunities
Peoples Community Health Clinic, Inc. (Peoples Clinic) is a nonprofit health care clinic guided by its Mission statement to provide access to affordable, compassionate, high quality health care for all, while helping to improve the health of the community.
We are looking for the following clinical staff to join our care team:
- Pediatric Clinical Manager
- Assistant Adult Clinical Manager
- Satellite Clinic Manager
- Pediatric Clinic RN
Qualifications for these positions include:
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program with current Iowa RN license required.
• Management opportunities prefer 2-5 years of managerial experience.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Products and Windows platform. Must be comfortable moving within an EMR computer system regularly.
• Ability to work with diverse groups of people and work with a large degree of independence.
• Health and Dental coverage (premiums partially paid by Peoples Clinic)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage (premiums paid by Peoples Clinic)
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan (safe harbor and profit-sharing contribution made by Peoples Clinic)
• Paid vacation and sick time
• 7 paid Holidays
• CEU reimbursement
Interested individuals are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to
Human Resources, Peoples Clinic:
Mail: 905 Franklin Street, Waterloo, IA 50703
Fax: (319) 874-3125
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online: www.peoples-clinic.com/hr
Peoples Community Health Clinic, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Post offer pre-employment drug screen required.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com