Robeson Health Care Corporation (RHCC)
Robeson Health Care Corporation (RHCC) is in its 36 th year of providing comprehensive primary health care services to residents of Robeson and surrounding counties. RHCC offers a broad array of services that have been designed to meet identified health care needs. Comprehensive outpatient primary health care is provided at nine strategically located facilities in Southeast, North Carolina and comprehensive outpatient primary dental care is provided within one of these facilities currently:
- South Robeson Medical in Fairmont
- Lumberton Health in Lumberton
- Julian T. Pierce Health in Pembroke
- Lumberton Family Dental
- St. Pauls Health in St. Pauls
- Maxton Medical in Maxton
- Montgomery Health in Star
- Scotland Health Center in Laurinburg
- AJ Robinson Health Center in Lumberton
- Red Springs Health in Red Springs
Substance abuse has long been identified as a severe problem among county residents and the state in general. RHCC has been aggressive in establishing six programs (non 330(e) funded) providing supervised behavioral health care for women, their children and men located in:
- Robeson County
- Pitt County
- Moore County
- Johnston County
Robeson County, with approx. 132,092 residents, is a rural county with a landmass of 949 square miles. Lumberton, the County seat, is the county’s largest city with over 21,500 residents.
RHCC is seeking Family Practitioners to meet the needs of this growing region, who are looking for this type of rural setting, and that enjoy working in a Community Health Center.
- Full-time and limited part-time positions available
- Work schedule is 4.5 days clinical, 0.5 days administrative
- No OB or in-patient responsibilities
- Light call – phone only; typically, 1 week every 3 months
- Average 18-22 patients per day
- Malpractice Insurance provided at no cost!
- All RHCC centers qualify for state and federal loan repayment programs
- North Carolina medical license a plus. J-1 applicants gladly accepted.
Visit us at www.rhcchealth.org to learn more about our services and medical providers.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your cover letter and resume!
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com