Lincoln Technical Institute
You are obviously passionate about the wellbeing of others. Please consider using your skills in a life changing, educational environment.
Lincoln Technical Institute’s Shelton, CT campus is currently seeking an Evening Program Manager for its successful LPN program. As an integral part of the school’s management team, you would ensure that the program’s operations are in full compliance with all Board of Nursing, government, accreditation, and Company policies and procedures, in its delivery of education to the student body and faculty.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages faculty and students.
- Assists with recruiting and hiring faculty.
- Provides faculty orientation, professional development, daily guidance, and evaluation.
- Assists with the academic scheduling of students and faculty.
- Manages the Clinical Skill Lab.
- Conducts classroom observations and surveys. Reviews the results with faculty, students, the Director of Nursing Education, and staff as appropriate.
- Assists instructors on delivery methods that address students’ different learning styles.
- Supports and enforces school and academic policies and procedures; advises and supports instructors as needed.
- Maintains an inventory of all equipment, book supplies, training aids, and course materials within the respective program.
- Manages student progress from orientation to graduation. Ensures satisfactory academic progress as it relates to student progression, student attendance, student grades, and graduation rates.
- Monitors student breaks, ensuring that students follow the prescribed school guidelines.
Manages curriculum implementation and ensures compliance to standards.
- Contributes to the curriculum review process. Where appropriate, communicates all changes to curriculum, books, and supplies.
- Maintains oversight of processes related to student satisfaction and positive student retention, including contacting absent students, as well as student advisement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing (BSN) Degree
- Ability to read and interpret documents, including federal, state, and local regulations
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to interpret key statistics related to student retention
- Functional knowledge of MS Office Suite and e-mail
Masters Degree in Nursing Education