BRING YOUR HEART TO WORK!
- Are you interested in working for an organization that provides both room to grow and a meaningful mission?
- Is your goal to work in an environment where you can make a difference in the lives of people who can not do it alone for themselves?
- Do you aspire to work in a company that has been a proven success and industry leader for over six decades?
- Provide nursing care activities for assigned residents, according to their individualized plan of care.
- Assisting with activities of daily living (bath time, meal time, etc.)
- Provide accurate documentation using a web-based record keeping system as required by Holy Angels policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Perform activities in the area of physical therapy and range of motion.
Our Nursing Staff provides loving care for our residents, helping each one reach their highest potential.
Exhibiting excellence in care:
Special Education Teachers
If you answered yes to these questions, then Holy Angels may be the right place for you! If you are an exceptional person seeking to work with exceptional people, we urge you to apply today!
Holy Angels is a place unlike any other. You have the unique opportunity to bring your heart to work each and every day, as you work with the residents and participants we serve. An atmosphere of caring compassion and respect for our staff, residents and participants are fostered in each home and program. This is a hallmark of the Holy Angels mission and ministry. If you were to visit Holy Angels, you would see love in action at every level of the organization, all to benefit the children and adults we serve. On a daily basis, each staff member provides loving care for the residents, helping each one reach their highest potential.
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
General Job Description: The primary duty of the Social Worker is the management of the social casework services to clients and their families. The Social Worker coordinate contacts and correspondence with families; ensure families are informed on a regular basis of their children’s needs and progress; ensure that all components related to social work are filed, maintained and current in all resident charts. Assist with the planning, coordination and attending resident medical appointments as needed. Social Worker will be responsible for acting as the liaison with community resource agencies and services.
Minimum Age and Level of Education Required:
Preferred Job Skills/ Experience
• Are you interested in working for an organization that provides both room to grow and a meaningful mission?
• Is your goal to work in an environment where you can make a difference in the lives of people who can not do it alone for themselves?
• Do you aspire to work in a company that has been a proven success and industry leader for over six decades?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Holy Angels may be the right place for you!
Looking for a Housekeeper- 2nd Shift to start ASAP!
Basic Schedule: Full-time position 3:00pm-11:30pm ; 80 hour bi-weekly schedule (with every other weekend); 2nd Shift
Basic Job Description/Responsibilities for Environment Services Tech:
• The Housekeeper is responsible for performing assigned duties that will assist in the smooth operation of residential and support services.
• Stays current, knowledgeable, and abreast of the latest industry equipment, technology, and techniques in Environmental/Janitorial Services.
• Ensures all employees are trained according to job classification and receive proper communication and training necessary in order to meet customer service standards of Holy Angels.
• Ensuring staff are utilizing proper safety procedures while conducting Housekeeping Duties.
• Optimizes use of supplies, equipment and services, ensuring a high level of quality services. Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care, or the services delivered.
• Determine deep cleaning schedule for all assigned areas of responsibility, and assigns duties to ensure satisfactory completion of the duties in a timely manner.
Required Job Skills/Experience: HS/GED; minimum age 21, experience using a computer.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com