CROCKETT COUNTY CARE CENTER
Director of Nursing Crockett County Care Center is accepting applications for the Director of Nursing position.
- The overall purpose of the Director of Nursing position is to direct the provision of nursing services to facility residents.
- Incumbents oversee the development and implementation of resident care plans and assure the provision of the best available quality of care for facility residents.
- This position requires applicant to hold the credentials of R.N.
- Previous experience as a D.O.N. in Long-Term care is required.
- Candidate chosen must undergo Drug Screen, Physical, and Work Steps.
CCCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please UPLOAD YOUR RESUME to APPLY TODAY!!!
We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Crockett County Care Center is a 54 Bed Medicaid Certified facility in the small community of Ozona, Texas that is subsidized by the County. Crocket County Care Center, is located in Ozona, Texas, is approximately 83 miles from San Angelo, Texas.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com