ProgressiveHealth is a premier provider of clinical management solutions for hospitals and health systems throughout the U.S. For the past 20 years, ProgressiveHealth has partnered with hospitals to enhance financial performance, improve clinical outcomes and increase patient and physician satisfaction, while expanding market share in outpatient, employer, and post-acute services.
ProgressiveHealth is currently seeking a Director of Business Development for our Hospital Clinical Solutions. This dynamic sales position will be responsible for targeting, acquiring, and maintaining hospital accounts. This person must be passionate, driven and innovative. Our Central Operations offices are located in Evansville, IN and Peachtree City, GA; however, no relocation is required for this position.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Identify and target prospective hospital clients for partnership or contract relationship; drive sales process through completion in accordance with company financial goals.
- Develop and direct appropriate strategies to create awareness of ProgressiveHealth’s clinical management solutions to prospective targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hospital C-suite management and administrators.
- Identify key opportunities at prospective organizations and in respective markets. Evaluate and interpret data to identify possible opportunities based on market research, cost, and other clinical data.
- Develop negotiating strategies by researching prospects and understanding issues and needs, and implementing strategies to close new client relationships.
- Analyze existing hospital programs and sales strategies to identify new/additional sales/development opportunities.
- Upon closing a new client, in collaboration with our onsite clinical team, continue to monitor performance and maintain/build relationship.
- Create brand awareness through marketing events, including representing the company at relevant events, such as trade shows and conferences.
- Regional travel expected.
- Direct sales experience involving hospitals/health systems with C-suite management.
- Minimum of 5 years related sales or business development experience preferred.
- Confidence, professionalism, and personality for making sales calls to medical professionals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivating with ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- A great work ethic and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business, Healthcare, or related Sales/Business Development field required.
- Master’s level degree in management, business, or healthcare administration preferred.
- Ability to travel as required (10-25%)
What’s in it for You
This a full-time, direct-hire position with a competitive compensation package, including lucrative bonus opportunities, robust and comprehensive benefits, and a favorable work/life balance. We offer a flexible work schedule and dynamic company culture. Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com