PLEASANT VALLEY MANOR
Don’t just take a position – join a caring and supportive team! We are seeking a Dietary Aide to join our growing team for an immediate full-time role. The dietary aide position requires professionalism, motivation, and a determination to deliver an exceptional meal for our resident population. You will be responsible for providing food services, meal delivery procedures, retrieval of trays, stocking supplies, and general cleaning and sanitizing duties in the Dietary Department, with a goal of using all available resources in order to provide for and fulfill the nutritional needs of all our residents.
If you value the needs of older adults and want to make a difference in their lives, have high standards for quality of service, and thrive in creating personalized experiences for our residents, then you’ll fit right into our diverse and fun-loving culture where everyone is treated with respect and recognized for their efforts.
Pleasant Valley Manor is a premier non-profit long-term care facility near Stroudsburg, PA, with caring roots in our community since 1974, delivering unparalleled quality and compassionate care with a focus on individual resident needs and positive outcomes for residents and their families.
A day in the life of a Dietary Aide includes, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
· Manages and serves meals and beverages to our residents. Greets and serves residents to ensure a satisfying meal.
· Assembles meals, focuses on meal presentation by checking trays before distribution.
· Assists in checking and stocking inventory.
· Performs dishwashing procedures, cleans and sanitizes, assures utensils are spotless, sweeps, mops, and disposes of trash.
· Sets up tables and chairs in dining area.
· Engages with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodations, personal interests, and initiates friendly exchanges with residents.
· Assists with training new team members.
· Dietary aide, dining or server experience preferred, but not required.
· Ability to speak, read, and understand the English language.
· A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness, and willingness to cater to the nutritional needs of our residents.
· Ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this role.
Pleasant Valley Manor is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent on passing physical, drug, and criminal background screenings.
As we navigate the COVID crisis, Pleasant Valley Manor continues to take every precautionary measure to ensure potential candidates, our staff, and our residents have the highest level of safety.
For questions, please call (570) 402-4221
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com