Pomeroy is expanding in the Raleigh-Durham area. We have an immediate need to hire 200 Remote Customer Service Associates for Patient Access. In this role you will perform duties providing information to patients and caregivers on life saving pharmaceuticals. This is a remote position at first so having a solid internet provider and a quiet area to work from is a must! This role is critical in delivering best-in-class service, via outbound calls and emails using excellent verbal and written communications. Our dedicated Customer Service Associates deliver accurate, professional, and dependable service to our customers which serves to improve our company’s position in the marketplace. You will be required to pass certain tests for this role.
What You’ll Do Here:
- You consistently demonstrate professionalism, attentiveness, empathy, and courtesy in all situations.
- You effectively correspond with internal and external customers, your peer group, and others.
- Are dedicated to improving the customer experience and promoting customer loyalty and retention.
- You are committed to ongoing personal development and improvement.
- You are an adaptable, stand-out colleague, who flourishes in a team environment, and possesses the ability to work independently – a true self-starter.
- You demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail to ensure phone, email, and other team workload balance reduction.
- Once this role moves on site, you will have access to the following amenities:
Personalized Fitness Programs:
Equipment Orientations Fitness Assessments
Professional & Friendly Staff
Motivational / Incentive Programs
Group Exercise Classes
Locker & Shower Area Personal Training (additional fee)
Equipment: Cardiovascular Equipment:
Treadmills, Ellipticals, Stairmasters Recumbent & Upright Bikes Strength
Cybex Equipment & Free Weights
Running / Walking Trails
Tennis Courts / Fields
Field Locker Room
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Hands on Experience with the MS Office Suite
- Data Entry
- High School Degree or Some College
- 6 – 18 months experience
- Proficiency with Computers
- Navigational skills
- Detail oriented
- Focus on accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Handle data effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Resilience & Flexibility
- Drive & Persistence
- Learning and knowledge enhancement
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Willing to work in shifts
Nice to Have Skills:
- 6-18 months Call Center Experience
- Outbound Calls along with Email
- ERP or Healthcare Software
Job Type: Remote: Full Time 2 Year Contract with the Possibility of an Extension
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Shifts: 8 hours Monday – Friday
Physical and Mental Demands:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this class. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to sit; talk or hear, in person and by multi-media; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; and reach with hands and arms. Employees are frequently required to walk, stand, and move about to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another. Must have ability to ascend and descend stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to effectively use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new skills and information; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks; and interact with Pomeroy employees, Clients and Vendors. Specific incumbent must maintain composure in a fast paced, high quality environment where personal and team accountabilities are the defining factors.
General Office Environment
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking for up to 30% of the time at the customer site and meeting with deployed resources and customer. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com