Ready to Stick it to COVID?
Are you a trained medical professional who is ready to STICK IT to COVID? Join our team of vaccinators who will be working at a well known site in Boston and become a part of history! Thanks to a special waiver, we’re sending out an all-call for a wide variety of medical professionals to join Team Cataldo and STICK IT to COVID as a COVID Vaccination Specialist. Complete the brief form below to get started!
Are you retired or a student looking to help? We have flexible hours and thanks to a special waiver, we’re sending out an all-call for a wide variety of medical professionals to join Team Cataldo and STICK IT to COVID as COVID Vaccination Specialists.
Not a medical professional, but still want to STICK IT to COVID? We’re also looking for non-medical professionals. Click here for more information and to apply!
Eligibility to STICK IT!
Under a special waiver signed by Governor Baker, there are two levels of certifications eligible to vaccinate:
- Vaccination Specialist, No Supervision Required ($40/hr)
- Physicians, Dentists, Podiatrists, Nurse Practitioners (APRN), Psychiatric Nurse Mental Health Clinical Specialists (APRN), Physician Assistants, Certified Nurse Midwives (APRN), Pharmacists (CDTM), Veterinarians, Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Pharmacists, Paramedics, Advanced EMTs
- Vaccination Specialist, Supervision Required ($25/hr)
- Certified Medical Assistants, Pharmacy Interns, Pharmacy Technicians, Nursing Students, Medical Students, , Basic EMTs.
Under the direction of the COVID Operations Manager, Vaccination Specialists will be responsible for the following onsite:
- Taking/recording patient vital signs
- Administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Monitoring patients for adverse reactions
- Assisting as needed with patient registration
- Other duties as assigned
- Current licensure in good standing, including no clinical Medicare or Medicaid exclusions
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a CORI check
- Commitment to providing exemplary customer service
- Strong desire to STICK IT to COVD!
Shifts are available 16 hours a day (6am – 10pm), 7 days per week. We are looking for Full Time (40 hours/week), Part-Time (16 hours/week), or Per Diem Vaccinators.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- *Some medical certifications may be subject to Board approval
- **Parking information is available
- **Easily accessible via the MBTA
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position. Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com